Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Everybody in Bansko, me in Bansko too!

It's a feast, it's a holiday, everyone is going here, there, somewhere, everywhere, so I said to myself that I should move for some days from the city and where to-in Bansko, they say it’s like this, it's like that (to me it looked neither like this, nor like that and frankly speaking, it didn’t look like anything, but whatever, I don’t like to begin negatively from the start).
At the very beginning let me say that I will not mention the name of a travel agency or carrier, and even the name of the hotel in Bansko, ‘cause someone could say: here, he is doing a negative campaign.
We headed for Bitola early in the morning at 3:30. The Bitola part of the group joined us there too, and oops, the driver made us happy telling that we must immediately go in the garage-the hose from the cooler has burst. To me, as a non-driver, it looks very strange that a professional driver starts a journey with an unverified and defective vehicle, but on the other hand, when would I enter a garage and when would I be on a canal with about thirty co-travellers (or co-sufferers) if this did not happen? Well, after about an hour and a half, we continued, collecting passengers from Prilep and other places who were waiting in the cold, unlike us, who were lucky enough to sit in warm, in the bus on the canal in the garage!
And, to shorten, after the passengers' delivery to other places and hotels, we finally arrived in our "all inclusive" hotel with 4 (and with letters: FOUR) stars where we were served for the lunch from what has left from yesterday or from breakfast (I thought so until I was convinced that every day is more or less the same). So but how, as it suits to the "all inclusive" 4-star hotel, as it stood in the offer.
The rooms were relatively large, but with old, uncomfortable furniture, unclean, everything as it fits into the "all inclusive" 4-star hotel.
The pool was a special story, the water was cold, it was dirty, the room was unheated so that every entry into it was at your own risk, luckily I entered only once and, behold, а miracle, I did not get а cold.
The town itself, or the village, I do not know in which category to place it, did not impress me at all. One street with shops, cafes, a church, a restaurant, a market, a gallery of icons that, despite all my persistence, always remained closed; it was mainly what I saw in Bansko.
But it's not so black as it looks like written above, I bought a beautiful and cheap jacket of genuine leather; it's the nicest thing after which I will remember Bansko.
And they say that it was nice in Bansko, especially in the winter, on the ski slopes of the Pirin Mountain, but I leave it to the lovers of snow and winter sports, and to me as to a proven lover of the beautiful nature, the sun, bathing in a lake or sea, my Ohrid is much more beautiful, and why not any other hotter and more beautiful destination than Bansko!

6:28 am, we in the bus, the bus on a canal in the garage, still not moved from Bitola

The entrance to our "all inclusive" hotel with 4 (four) stars
View to one of the peaks of the Pirin Mountain
The river that runs through Bansko, near our "all inclusive" hotel with 4 (four) stars
View from the terrace of our room
We walk from the hotel to the center of Bansko
At the streets of Bansko
Tavern or a hotel in the only interesting street

No comments:

Post a Comment